Fabulous location! Just 1/4 mile to the Boardwalk/beach, the staircase outside the complex is a minutes walk to all the shops, restaurants, and activities of downtown. Extraordinary front row views looking over the San Lorenzo River, lights of downtown, the three bridges, and the setting sun beyond the Pogonip mountains. Very private patio/yard, large upper story balcony to enjoy all the views. Very pleasant open floor plan, living room fireplace, hardwood floors, cathedral ceilings, wooden plantation shutters throughout, cork flooring, granite counters, stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, and lots of storage in cabinets/closets. About as private a home as you will ever find in a condominium setting. This is the perfect spot to own a weekend getaway, equally exciting for full time living.
Michael Crain of Thunderbird Real Estate
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Electric Heat, Fireplace Heating
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Fee Incl. Management Fees
- Parking: Uncovered Parking
- Fireplace: Fireplace Heating, Gas Fireplace Starter
- Interior Construction: Dining Area in Family Room
- MLS Area: West Santa Cruz
- Sewer Utilities: Sewer Connected
- View: City Lights View, Mountain View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.